Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

Letter Bb - Part 3

Letter Bb

More activities for Letter Bb. I gave Sophie a cardboard box and blue paint. After hand painting the box , she shouted 'Look! I am making a boat'.



It took half a day to dry up.



Amelie joined in to play and sing 'Row Row Row A Boat' 




Name recognition activity:  I used the Melissa and Doug Alphabet. Sophie enjoyed putting the pieces in the correct place and talked about each sound and the picture. I printed off her name on a A4 paper. She got to match the letters in her name.



Counting : Sophie got to stick a number of butterflies on the work sheet. We managed to do three butterflies. I used a gauze swab and plaster to make the butterfly.






Math : Number Puzzle






The Magnetic Maze Board





Play dough: Letter b for Blue







Books
Books we had read for our letter B week















No comments:

Post a Comment